We are pround to announce our re-accreditation to CyberEssentials until April 2020. This shows our commitment to the scheme launched by the UK Government in June 2014. The Cyber Essentials scheme is a cyber security standard that organisations can be assessed and certified against Cyber Security.
Neil Remmer Director said “We are delighted that Practical Networks Limited has once again achieved the Cyber Essentails accreditation. It demonstrates to all our customers, that we aim to provide high quality services and a commitment to challenge ourselves continually to maintain the required standards”
Our guide to the five technical controls explains how to:
- Secure your Internet connection
- Secure your devices and software
- Control access to your data and services
- Protect from viruses and other malware
- Keep your devices and software up to date